Posted on

buy marijuana seeds on oahu

Welcome to Hawaiian Autoflower cannabis seeds from Hawaii hawaiian auto fl

Strongest Indica we have. 75 day finnisher. She’s a pain killer and great for a good night’s sleep!

Hawaiian Red Dragon XXL Auto fem Now in stock.

2. indica dom, 75 day finish

Now back in stock! 3 seed pack’s

Hawaiian Skunk Auto fem BACK IN STOCK!

3 seed pack’s of Our Hawaiian Skunk

Are $30 each, 100 day Sativa, Skunk #1 x Hawaiian Skunk XXL Auto Fem.

This is a real skunk! She stinks! You’ll enjoy the old days of the Afgan high and that wonderful skunk smell we all missed! BACK IN

Sticky Monkey XXL auto fem New 3 seed packs

Sticky Monkey in XXL auto fem.

New 3 seed pack’s at a lower price. She is fire in 75 days

Choc GG 5 XXL auto fem 3 seed packs NOW BACK IN STOCK

Choc Tho x GG5 Sativa Hybirds

9o day finisher. She’s a great yeilder

Great Glue! A must have. 3 seed pack’s.

First Category

These are New XXL AUTO FEMS. North shore GSC, Hawaiian Afgan Skunk, Hawaiian Zittles, Hawaiian Snow Skunk, New Jack on the rocks, Sugar Cain Spider 2.0, Mauis Purple Haze, Purple Lemon Aide, Hawaiian GG5, Hawaiian White Gelato all Autos!

Hawaiian Jimmy Haze XXL BACK IN STOCK

This is back by popular demand!

Maui Wowie XXL Auto Fem BACK IN STOCK

Get them while you can!

Just like the good old day’s! Full of ALOHA

Sharks Breath Photo Regs 10 packs

Maui Wowie x White Shark Cross

White Shark Photo Regs 10 packs High Gas

New Photo REGS 10 packs

Sativa Hybird great for pain and still get up and go. It’s called the pain be gone!

It’s a frosty delight!

New Maui Wowie Photo Regs

This are grown and produced on Maui!

20 on gas. Brings back those old school cruzin in a hot rod jamming on rock and roll from a 8 track summer days!

10 seeds per pack

Sharks Breath Photo reg 10 packs

$harks Breath is a $ maker. She gets big.

Maui Wowie x Great White Cross.

Great Sativa Hybird

10 seed photo regs only $50 while they last!

We are breeding in rotation, 365 days a year. If the strain your looking for is sold out, it will be only for a short time. Call 808.382.9423 and we will let you know where your wanted strain is in our rotation and when it will be avaliable again.

About 808 Hawaiian Autoflowers

Hawaiian Autoflower's

We established Auto flowers from Hawaii to provide quality Hawaiian strains. Threw years of breeding and back breeding for stability.

We are small Craft Growers Of new and old strains being brought back to life.

Our strains are grown on Oahu, the BIG Island & Maui. And keep checking back strains change monthly.

Cannabis and Healing

We offer a broad array of seeds crossed both Indica and Sativa strains. Our team will guide you through your options to make sure that you are making the right choice for you and your seed collection.

Our Promise to You

In order to provide our Clients with the best Hawaiian Autoflowers we ask for your help in creating a strain that is right for you! Please feel free to contact us with any and all your questions!

How to buy or pay for our Hawaiian Autoflowers

At this time we are only accepting cash or money orders. Or call 1.808.382.9423 to make arrangements to pay by debit or credit card.

Due to Federal banking law’s we are unable to accept debit or credit on this sight.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

Grown by client in Missouri
Grown by client in Oklahoma

Give customers a reason to do business with you.

Important Notice from Rickey Crowell

We only sell cannabis seeds as souvenirs or collectibles. Or you can buy them for storage, in case the law changes. Germinating seeds is illegal in most countries, so we urge you to check your local laws in case you intend to germinate them. We ship our seeds on the condition that they are not used by third parties in conflict with applicable local laws. Rick’s Hawaiian F &C and or Rickey Crowell is not responsible for the actions of the people who buy our cannabis seeds.

We are here to help, however we are limited in the help we can give. We cannot, and do not discuss, the germination, the yields, the THC levels of the seeds, as it is illegal to germinate seeds in most countries. Unfortunately, we may refuse to respond to emails if they contain questions related to the above. We can also refuse to sell seeds to anyone who persists in requesting more information.

The information provided in our store, , support table, social media and forum are displayed for theoretical and educational purposes only. You must abide by the laws of your country.

Medical Marijuana License Honolulu, HI

There are hundreds of therapeutic uses of cannabinoids in medicine. The appropriate medical application of cannabinoids has the potential to drastically improve function and quality of life in a myriad of debilitating conditions. We provide consultations for the evaluation of the State 329 Medical Marijuana license card. The 329 card is necessary for the legal use and possession of marijuana products in Hawaii.

See also  were can ifind seeds for marijuana in michigan

The consultation serves as a mandatory part of the licensing process and allows us to complete your application process. All applications are now initiated by the patient online and completed by the physician following the consultation. You must register and initiate the online process yourself, and the physician will evaluate you and complete the application which is then submitted to the State. The State is then responsible for the issue and mailing of the 329 medical marijuana license card (sent directly to you).

Get more background information on the medical marijuana card here.

Registering for a Medical Marijuana License

Please start your registration process here.

Then call us to schedule your consultation. Be sure to have ACCURATELY completed your portion of the online application prior to your visit. During the initial application process, upload your Driver’s License as the minimum supporting document. You should bring any other supporting documentation (Doctors records, MRI’s, X-rays, etc.) for your qualifying medical condition to the appointment (uploading not necessary), if you have any. We will assist you in determining which qualifying medical condition best describes your need. The majority of problems are likely to fall into the chronic pain category. As defined in section 121 of HRS-329, the official qualifying debilitating medical conditions are:

  • Cancer
  • Glaucoma
  • Lupus (added effective June 29, 2017 as per Act 041, SHL 2017)
  • Epilepsy (added effective June 29, 2017 as per Act 041, SHL 2017)
  • Multiple Sclerosis (added effective June 29, 2017 as per Act 041, SHL 2017)
  • Rheumatoid Arthritis (added effective June 29, 2017 as per Act 041, SHL 2017)
  • Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus
  • Acquired immune deficiency syndrome
  • Post-traumatic stress disorder (added effective July 1, 2015 as per Act 241, SLH 2015), or
    “The treatment of these conditions”
  • A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that produces one or more of the following:
    • Cachexia or wasting syndrome
    • Severe pain
    • Severe nausea
    • Seizures, including those characteristic of epilepsy
    • Severe and persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristic of multiple sclerosis or Crohn’s disease.

    If you need help, call the Information Hotline at (808) 733-2177 and listen to general information about the program.

    Medical Marijuana Frequently Asked Questions

    What Makes Marijuana Medical?

    Medical marijuana uses the marijuana plant or chemicals in it to treat various health conditions and diseases. Medical marijuana is no different than recreational marijuana, but it is intended solely for medicinal purposes. Currently, in addition to Hawaii, medical marijuana is legal in 28 other states and the District of Columbia.

    The medicinal aspects of the marijuana plant come from over 100 different chemicals called cannabinoids. Each canabinoid has a different effect on the body. Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabindiol (CBD) are the main chemicals sought after for medicinal purposes.

    What Conditions Qualify in Hawaii for a Patient to Get a Medical Marijuana License?

    These are the health conditions that qualify a person to receive a medical marijuana license, also now known as a 329 card. The person has to be a Hawaiian resident.

    • Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS, Lou Gehrig’s Disease)
    • Cachexia
    • Cancer
    • Chronic Pain
    • Crohn’s disease
    • Epilepsy
    • Glaucoma
    • HIV or AIDS
    • Lupus
    • Multiple sclerosis
    • Nausea
    • Persistent muscle spasms
    • Post-traumatic stress disorder
    • Rheumatoid arthritis
    • Seizures

    What Are the Benefits of Cannabis for Eye Conditions?

    Cannabis lowers eye pressure for patients with glaucoma, but the duration of effect is limited. In addition, it can be effectively used for any eye conditions that cause chronic pain or nausea. Most of the Medical Marijuana licenses are provided for approved non-eye conditions.

    How Long Will the Medical Marijuana Evaluation Take?

    Can I Use My Medical Card in Other States?

    The Hawaii 329 card is recognized only in Hawaii. Likewise, no other licenses or cards are recognized in Hawaii.

    Is Medical Marijuana a Long-Term Solution?

    This depends on you. Some people swear by marijuana to treat their ongoing anxiety, chronic pain, PSD, and even persistent nausea. Of course, due to serious impediments put up by the Federal Government, little research has been done on the medicinal effects of marijuana because the government still lists marijuana as a Schedule 1 drug, right in there with heroin, LSD, and ecstasy. Obviously this is ludicrous and it is keeping more research from being done on the medicinal and recreational effects of marijuana on the body.

    Still, many people swear that medical marijuana is the only thing they have found to be effective for treating some pretty serious stuff, such as seizures.

    Can You Help Me Acquire Marijuana?

    Hawaii has several Medical Marijuana dispensaries, including Honolulu. You can purchase your marijuana at any dispensary in Hawaii with your 329 card.

    What’s the Best Way to Use Medical Marijuana?

    Again, this is totally personal preference. Medical marijuana can be ingested in the following ways:

    How Long Before I Can Get My Medical Marijuana Card?

    Getting your 329 card, as the medical marijuana card is called, takes between 2-4 weeks, but the process can sometimes be faster.

    How Much Medical Marijuana Can Be Possessed at One Time?

    Four ounces of usable marijuana is the limit. This can be jointly possessed between the qualifying patient and the primary caregiver. Usable marijuana does not include the seeds, stalks, and roots of the plant. Four ounces can be purchased every 15 days.

    A person with a 329 card can also grow up to seven live marijuana plants.

    Do I Need to Renew My Medical Marijuana License?

    The State 329 card must be renewed yearly. The renewal consultation fee is charged at 50% of the new license consultation fee. You must have an active 329 card to legally possess and use any form of marijuana in Hawaii.

    Can I Travel with My Medical Marijuana?

    No. All medical marijuana purchased in Hawaii can only be used in Hawaii.

    Buy marijuana seeds on oahu

    Pain relief from medical marijuana is real and available for many ailments. See the Testimonials of those who have experience the relief of medical marijuana. Curious about the Legality of Medical Marijuana? We have the facts you need. ANY INFORMATION STATED ON THE INDEX OR FRONT PAGE OF THIS WEBSITE TAKES PRECEDENCE.

    How do I set up an appointment?

    Our Oahu Clinics are based on a first come first serve method. Contact me for non-Oahu interest. Visit our Hawaii Marijuana Certificate home page, and fill out the form. You will receive an auto-responder letter with instructions. Let me know if you would like us to call you. Otherwise, we will respect your privacy. Email can work a lot faster. To do so, just register on the homepage, and the email address for contact will be given to you.

    Do I have to be a resident of Hawaii to get a “BLUE CARD”?

    YES! You HAVE TO be a resident of Hawaii to participate in this program. I get many calls from mainland people who ask me how they can get a temporary prescription for medical cannabis to use while they vacation here. As of yet, there is no mechanism for “out of state” residents to get a BLUE CARD unless they are eligible for and can get an Hawaiian ID, which requires an Hawaiian address. There are no prescriptions for medical cannabis in Hawaii. The legislature is not considering any temporary licenses at this time to be granted to those who hold an official state license from another state.

    Do I need to be referred by another physician?

    No. We can evaluate anyone who feels that they may benefit from Medical Marijuana.

    Do I have to pay the fee if I do not receive AUTHORIZATION?

    No, your fee will be returned if you do not meet the requirements of the law. You will receive an honest appraisal of your condition, from a physician board certified in Pain and Palliative Care medicine. I can pre-screen many patients when the appointment is being made or by email.

    Will my name be on any federal list if I get a medical marijuana LICENSE?

    Absolutely not! We consider your privacy to be the utmost importance. We follow HIPAA guidelines to ensure patient privacy. The state is required by the same standards to guard against inappropriate or unauthorized divulsion of medical information. The state receives only the most basic information about your condition.

    Do you accept insurance?

    Sorry. Insurances will not pay for the medical evaluation or recommendation. Watch out for scams by paramedical people who will offset fees or give you differential pricing by getting your medical insurance information. Also, there are groups, such as have existed in Waikiki, who set up fake clinics and then leave after a few months of operation with your money and no hope of a “Blue Card”. NED has also established guidelines against virtual offices, rented hotel rooms, hotel executive suites, and mobile offices.

    Can you tell me the process of getting a LICENSE (Hawaii State Blue Card)?

    When you arrive at our office you will be asked to fill out a medical history form, along with some other documents and disclosures. You must provide a valid Hawaii state-issued ID, US passport, or Hawaii Driver’s License prior to your evaluation. You will then meet with Dr. Barton who will evaluate you for the recommendation. If you qualify under the laws of Hawaii, Dr. Barton will complete the physician’s portion of the application. The application is completed and sent to the state offices in Honolulu. The application, processed by the NED in Honolulu, is currently taking about 4-6 weeks after your doctor visit to receive your Blue Card. Unless you want to pick it up, we will mail it to you at the mailing address written on your application form. The effective period of the Blue Card is from the end of the month in which it was finally processed and lasts for one year.

    What medical documentation should I bring?

    It is important for you to bring any medical documentation (from previous physician visits, ER visits, chiropractor visits, etc.) that supports your diagnosis. This includes: recent medical records, prescriptions, physician’s letter, chiropractor’s letter, x-rays, MRI’s or any other documentation that you think can help. We don’t need a lot, so no books please. Also, we don’t want you to waste time or money on documentation that is not needed.

    Do you accept people on probation?

    No, we do not issue recommendations to people on probation, unless your PO gives you permission. I am willing to support you by writing a small letter to your PO if needed.

    How can I obtain my medical records?

    Call your physician or the hospital where you were treated and tell them you want copies of your medical records. They will tell you the process and typically have you sign an authorization to fax to them. Usually, nowadays, it is just best to get them yourself and bring them to the office at the time of your appointment. I have to say that one in ten people are able to get their medical records sent to our office. Bottom line: Go get 1-3 pages of documentation yourself, or have your doctor’s office write a short summary of your conditions and diagnoses.

    What happens if I have never seen a physician but I know medical marijuana will help my condition?

    This is fairly common, to have people self treat and self medicate for long periods of time, simply because it is so effective and safe. It has to do with medical therapy attitudes, cultural differences, and access to healthcare. You can still be evaluated. It may require more time and effort to meet the standards of care requirements, but things are manageable. Pain medicine documentation standards many times involves the use of narrative which means that the sensibility of the entire story can be an effective documentation tool.

    What happens if I’ve lost or cannot retrieve my records or documentation?

    You can still be evaluated. Depending on the narrative, the application may need to be held until further medical standards are met. You will receive an honest opinion.

    Do I have to be 18?

    Yes and NO. You must be at least 18 to be an adult patient. Minors must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardian. It is best to have both parents in agreement for this line of medical therapy, when considering the circumstances of a minor. I STRONGLY recommend that both parents be present for the evaluation, no matter the marital or legal guardian status. Also, I recommend that prior discussions be made between parents as to how monitor the use of medical cannabis and how to evaluate for any misuse or diversion. Lastly, an agreement needs to be written down pertaining to the circumstances in which this privilege will be removed.

    What exactly do I get if I receive a HAWAII STATE LICENSE?

    You will be granted the right to grow seven marijuana plants, with three mature plants at any one time. You will be allowed the right to possess up to 3 ounces of dry material. The Blue Card does NOT give you the right to overgrow or over possess.

    How long will the LICENSE last?

    Recommendations are for one year. We advise you to make an appointment before the expiration date so that you can be re-evaluated and obtain a renewal of your physician recommendation. With the new temporary letters being sent out, I would recommend you apply for your card 6 weeks in advance of your expiration date.

    Is medical Marijuana only for people with AIDS, Cancer or Glaucoma?

    You don’t have to be going blind from Glaucoma, or dying from AIDS or Cancer to receive compassion. If you suffer from a chronic or persistent medical disorder that either substantially limits the ability to conduct one or more major life activities or which, if not alleviated, may cause serious harm to your safety or physical health, you may qualify for medical marijuana. Examples include chronic back/neck pain, severe menstrual cramps or pelvic pain, fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome, spastic colitis, and a chronic pain disorder, including the effects of war.

    Do I need to have a State Issued Medical Marijuana “Blue Card” to use, possess and grow medical marijuana.

    YES. And you must stay at or under the state approved limits to keep your card valid, receive all legal protections, and not be subject to card revocation and being banned from the program for the rest of your life. DO NOT OVERGROW OR OVER-POSSESS, PLEASE!!

    What else should I bring?

    We require a valid form of identification with your picture, such as your drivers license, Hawaii State Identification Card or Passport.

    If I become a medical marijuana patient, where do I obtain medical marijuana?

    We cannot help you purchase medical marijuana nor recommend any place similar to a dispensary, collective or cooperative, which do NOT LEGALLY EXIST in Hawaii. There are numerous organizations and websites that will help you locate dispensaries in other states, coops and collectives. Medical offices are expressly forbidden to discuss the procurement of any cannabis, seeds, or clones. If your doctor or office does do this, understand that they are putting their own licenses in danger of discipline and perhaps, even your “Blue Card”. Sorry. You do not need to take this risk so that some provider MD can get a another fee collected at your expense.

    See also  marijuana seed sprouting treatments